Tuesday 16 December 2008

Crossdressing is a senual feeling of being feminine, freed from the hustle and bustle of real life. I first started crossdressing at the age of 11 by accident. I had seen a crossdressing eunuch walking the streets of my hometown, Multan (a city in northeast of Pakistan). I was surprised and curious to see this man walking in female outfits and my 11-year old mind couldnot comprehend to what my eyes had seen. A few days passed and i had almost forgotten about this incident. One day i came back from school, took a shower and came out of the bathroom in search of my clothes. Whilst searching for them my eyes fell upon my older sister's dress that was lying on the bed. Suddenly the flashes of that crossdresser came across my mind and refreshed my memory for good. Out of sheer inquisitiveness i decided to try on my sister's dress oblivious of the fact that this step would change my life forever. A rush of adrenaline ran up my body as i stood in front of the mirror wearing my sister's outfits. The feeling of absolute joy, excitement and comfort gripped me. Never before had i felt this satisfied, excited and aroused. Since then i always aimed at trying on my sister's clothes atleast three times a week in order to achieve that same level of satisfaction, excitement and joy even if it was for a short while.

The idea behind this story is to portray the joys of crossdressing. Unfortunately our society has smothered and plastered crossdressing as an act of gross misconduct, an unforgiveable sin. I completely disagree to the contemporary thought. I believe crossdressing is not just an act of wearing feminine clothes. In fact, its a feeling; a feeling to get closer to our feminine side; a side every man possesses whether we like it or not. Some accept and embrace this side while others ignore it and go out of the way by branding crossdressers a shame to the society. I pity such narrow-minded ignorant people. We are all human beings first and we all bear different desires and aspirations. Above all we have the right to choose what we want to be.

I consider crossdressing to be the best thing that has ever happened to me. It has enabled me to come close to my feminine side and appreciate how wonderful a life of crossdressing it.

N.B. Watch out for my next blog highlighting my sexual fantasies and desires :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post, keep them coming.

    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about the same age experimenting with my sisters clothes as well. My wife knows i like to cross dress from time to time but not when she's around. You're certainly 100% correct about the feelings and emotions that come from feeling sexy and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely explanation about what a crossdresser feels wearing women clothes. Thanks and congratulations!!!!
    Marcela, a CD from Argentina
    marcela.trax@yahoo.com.ar

    ReplyDelete